ID-AL / Waves System
- Added the ChronoPlayer to the list of available devices. (.tm2 file)
- Added the MyMusic Player LE to the list of available devices. (.tm3 file)
- Added a help function that describes the selected command in the list of commands, in the Add/Edit Event window.
- Improved the application startup time.
- Improved and simplified the commands description for the MyMusic Player.
- Improved the commands description for the EventPlayer.
- Improved the user interface.
- Added a new icon and a new logo to the application and to the project files (.tm2/.tm3).
- Replaced the buttons Day Template Edition Mode and Calendar Edition Mode with two tabs.
- Removed the tools for multiple command management when the used device supports only one command per event, in the Add/Edit Event window.
- Associated the Zoom+ and Zoom- functions with the mouse wheel used while holding the Ctrl key down in the Day Template Edition view.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from changing the language of the user interface with Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from remembering the path of the last opened projects when the application was closed with Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from using the function View a Detailed List of Events with Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Improved the installer of the application with Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Fixed a few bugs regarding the execution of the application with Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from opening the projects that had some day templates with more than 255 events.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added shortcut Ctrl+A to add a new command in the event edition dialog box.
- Added shortcut Delete to delete a command in the event edition dialog box.
- Added shortcut Ctrl+E to edit a command in the event edition dialog box.
- Added shortcuts and to select the next or previous command in the list of command of the event edition dialog box.
- Added shortcuts Ctrl+ and Ctrl+ to move up or down the selected command in the list of command of the event edition dialog box.
- During the command selection in the list of command of the event edition dialog box, editable parameters are automatically updated from selected command parameters.
- New events are set with prioritary by default.
- Added double-click function on a date of the calendar to display automatically editing view of the Day Template associated with it.
- Added functions to move up and down a Day Template in the Day Template list. Shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+ and Ctrl+Shift+.
- Added shortcuts Shift+ and Shift+ to select the next or previous Day Template in the Day Template list.
- Added a export HTML function of the event list of Day Template. This function allows you to view and print a Day Template in list.
- Added a function to display the time position depending on the placement of the mouse on the Day Template Edition view.
- Automatic displays the list of commands in the text of the event when the event comments are empty in the Day Template Edition view.
- Improved the readability of text events by adjusting the color of the text depending on the background color of the event in the Day Template Edition view.
- Displayed the name of the current Scheduler file or the default project name in the title of the application window.
- Fixed a bug that causes the reset of the vertical scroll in the Day Template Edition view when the main application window loses focus.
- Fixed a bug that causes an undesirable move of a event when clicking on the Day Template Edition view after the loss of focus control.
- Fixed a bug that can disable the Edit the selected event button in the Day Template Edition view toolbar.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Day Template to be redrawn correctly when the Day Template Edition view is resized.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug in install program that does not install language files of the program.
- Fixed a bug that does not refresh properly the calendar when using Undo/Redo functions.
- Added MyMusic Player Device descriptor.
- Added Cut function for Event and Day Template (Ctrl+X).
- Added Copy function for Event and Day Template (Ctrl+C).
- Added Paste function for Event and Day Template (Ctrl+V).
- Added Move function of event by Drag-Drop in the Day Template edition.
- Added Copy function of event by Drag-Drop in the Day Template edition (press Ctrl key during drag-drop).
- Added function Move Event 1 Minute Ago in the Day Template edition (Ctrl+).
- Added function Move Event 1 Minute Later in the Day Template edition (Ctrl+).
- Added the ability to delete any command in the command list of Event edition.
- Added the ability to re-edit any command in the command list of Event edition.
- Added Move up selected command and Move down selected command function in the command list of Event edition to reorder existing commands.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Scheduler 2.2.0 - Main Characteristics
- Open and Save project files with full user tags (.tm3 and .tm2).
- Add, delete and edit Day Template.
- Add, delete and edit event.
- Add, delete and edit calendar.
- Full annual view and edition from year 2000 to 2099.
- Smart repeat function for add, delete or select Day Template in calendar.
- Smart repeat function for add event in Day Template.
- Event Properties quick view.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo historic.
- Manage device descriptors to build Scheduler files regarding which device is use.
- Re-open automatically the last used project file when launch program.
- List five last used project files.
- Supported languages : English and French.
- Double-click on .tm2 and .tm3 Scheduler project files launch automatically Scheduler program.
Scheduler 2.3.0 - Shortcut List
|File management & I/O
||Open Project File
||Save Project File
||Save Project As…
||Cut (Event/Day Template)
||Copy (Event/Day Template)
||Paste (Event/Day Template)
||Add Day Template
||Delete Day Template
||Edit Day Template
||Insert Day Template in Calendar
||Select next Day Template
||Select previous Day Template
||Move up in list the selected Day Template
||Move down in list the selected Day Template
||Add New Event
||Move Event 1 Minute Ago
||Move Event 1 Minute Later
|Ctrl++ ou Ctrl+molette souris
|Ctrl+- ou Ctrl+molette souris
||Delete Selected Date(s)
||Select/Add/Delete Date(s) Tool
||Day Template Edition Mode
||Calendar Edition Mode
||Show Event Properties
|Day Template edition View
||Select next event
||Select previous event
|Event edition dialog box
||Add a new command
||Delete selected command
||Edit selected command
||Select next command
||Select previous command
||Move up in the list the selected command
||Move down in the list the selected command
The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Scheduler 2.3.0 software:
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP3 or later), Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 - 32-bit or 64-bit
- Intel or AMD processor - 1.6 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM, 2 Go recommended with Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- 2 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- XVGA Video (1024x768) or higher
The install utility creates all necessary folders and copies all files required by Scheduler software on your computer.
- Download the install utility from our Web site.
- Double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen prompts to install the appropriate version of Scheduler for your computer.
- Scheduler 2.3.0 does not start properly if Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher is not installed on Microsoft Windows XP.
- The .tm2 files saved with the versions 2.3.0 or higher cannot be reopened by older versions of the application.
© 2016 - Waves System. All Rights Reserved. For more information, see http://www.id-al.com